You do not have to be an artist to participate in this workshop. You simply have to be willing to express yourself using creative tools. This is a six-week workshop. Sessions are held from 6:30pm - 8:30pm on your designated day.
Our two-hour sessions are structured as follows:
- 6:30-7:00pm - Group discussion and warm up
- 7:00-8:00pm - Activity and theme of the week
- 8:00-8:30pm - Reflection: what did we learned about ourselves or about our circumstance?
- Weeks 1 and 6 will be three-hour sessions.
West Hills, CA
Workshop price includes all materials plus two 50-minute private sessions with me.
A portion of your registration fee will be donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance (OCRFA), the largest global organization dedicated to advancing ovarian cancer research while supporting women and their families.
Be who you were meant to be and you will set the world on fire.
OUR WORKSHOP ACTIVITIES ARE BUILT AROUND A THEME. POSSIBLE THEMES MIGHT INCLUDE:
- Overcoming loss
- Identifying obstacles in your path to success
- Building self-esteem or self-confidence
- Accountability regarding your goals
- Being heard or giving voice to yourself
- Personal goal/personal development
MATERIALS FOR CLASS:
- I will provide arts and crafts materials for all in-class activities at no additional cost to you.
- Registration for this workshop includes two 50 min. private coaching sessions with me, which will be scheduled during the first and last week of our workshop.
- Upon registration you will be provided with a coaching contract, which is an agreement between you and me. It is mandatory for you to sign the contract prior to participatingin the Creative Expression Workshop for Women. Please read it over and electronically sign the document.